Starting Monday 17 November, Lakeland Earthworks will be on site for approximately 2 weeks to carry out a number of small projects.
This will include the following:
- Reshape greens surround at 2nd
- Reshape left green side bunker at 2nd
- Rebuild 3rd white tee
- Create tee bank to right of 12th tee
- Remove small mound to left of 3rd approach
- Create new forward tee at 4th
- Reshape greens surround at 4th
- Create new bunker left of 4th green
- Remove mound behind 7th green
- Reshape greens surround behind 7th
- Create new forward tee at 8th
These are all coded on the golf course masterplan. Although they are not of utmost priority, they fit into the budget nicely and given a contractor had to build 2 new forward tees for the golf club at holes 4 & 8, it was considered a good idea to complete these small projects at the same time.
For your reference when looking at the golf course masterplan, they are as follows:
Hope this all makes sense!
Have a great weekend and enjoy your golf!