Our planned list of work is available to view in the Spike Bar.
However, here is a brief explanation of the work we intend to complete:
- Reshape tee area to include new winter mat, renew path area and include a memorial garden area
- Reshape green side bunker to leave a smaller, more maintainable bunker. Replenish sand
- Reshape 11th tee to provide a mowable tee bank. Renew path area.
- Reshape 2 remaining green side bunkers
- Reshape left fairway bunker to leave a smaller maintainable bunker
- Remove approach bunker and re turf area to become fairway
- Create new left hand approach bunker to encourage fairway shots to stay right away from houses on boundary
- Reshape both green side bunkers
- Reshape 13th tee. Remove hazardous sleeper edge and provide a mowable tee bank. Renew path area and landscape surrounding tee complex
- Remove fairway bunker and re turf to become rough
- Re orient 17th tee to right of existing tee, removing hazardous sleeper edge and provide a mowable tee bank. The tee shot will direct the golfer to the corner of the dog leg at 150 yards. Renew path area also.
- Re orient 18th tee to right of existing tee and provide a mowable tee bank.
- Remove mound to left of fairway. Spoil to be used for tee reshaping at hole 1.
It is intended that the works shall be completed within 6-8 weeks, allowing contingency for poor weather and unforeseen circumstances. We hope to complete all this work as soon as possible and if everything runs smoothly, we may finish sooner than anticipated.
Please bear with us. The disruption is temporary and the golf course will be improved significantly as a result of this winter work.